When decorating your toilet and bathroom, you would want to experience a sense of calm and tranquility with it. While style is something to look forward to decorating bathrooms, function and use are also essential. So, here are fifteen design tricks you can do to maximize your bathroom yet still make it look stylish and serene:
- Use a big mirror to capture light and brighten up the room.
- Install and customize the shower bench
- Consider using monochromatic bathroom accents
- Have an excellent light source
- Strategically hang some curtains on showers and tubs
- Use tiles and make them work to your advantage
- Hang some pictures inside
- Try installing curved corners
- Use available spaces beneath sinks or bathroom tables for storage
- Go vertical on storing bath essentials
- Have a floating shelf installed
- Go light or go dark with bathroom paint tones. No in-betweens.
- Extend the surfaces on the sink area
- Install glass door and divider for the shower area
- Install a shower niche
There are tons of bathroom decorating ideas out there. However, it’s also recommended you experiment with it and make your arrangements to make your bathroom experience more comfortable.